1. Used to denote a person living in the community who does not attend or work for the college or university.
2. A college-aged person who never leaves the town in which, they went to high school in and they do not work attend any form of college.
3. A local, or person who lives in their place of birth.
1. Those townies brought beer for the kegger!
2. You're 22 and doing nothing! You're a townie bum!
3. My dad was born in Boston, we're townies.
Prices shown in USD.
ضع بريدك الألكتروني في الخانة لتستقبل الكمات اليومية الشعبية مجاناً كل صباح!
رسائلنا ترسل من email@example.com. لن نرسل لك رسائل غير مرغوب فيها.