1. Used to denote a person living in the community who does not attend or work for the college or university.
2. A college-aged person who never leaves the town in which, they went to high school in and they do not work attend any form of college.
3. A local, or person who lives in their place of birth.
1. Those townies brought beer for the kegger!
2. You're 22 and doing nothing! You're a townie bum!
3. My dad was born in Boston, we're townies.
Prices shown in USD.
أكتب بريدك الالكتروني لتستقبل كلمة اليوم الشعبية مننا كل صباح مجاناً!
رسائلنا ترسل من firstname.lastname@example.org. لن نرسل لك رسائل غير مرغوب فيها.