2. "Damn, this is my fourth jose since my grandmother died."
3. "How's it goin' man?" "Just josin', how's it with you?"
4. "Hey man, how's married life?" "It's like one long jose, with no parole in sight."
2. Being Josed (verb): during the course of the semester (see above) to get called out by your professor for not doing work. Especially in the first week of first year of law school.
Person 2: "Nah, I'm gonna pull a Jose."
2. Person 1: "Hey, you wanna go drinking tonight?"
Person 2: "Nah, I have to study. I got Josed in class today."