Prefix 'the' = Great
Prefix 'oh' = Forgotten or found out something
Suffix 'man' = Sympathy for oneself or other persons withint the vecinity or suprise, if voice raises octave
Suffic 'dude' = See above
'Cause if you abuse the shit, you gonna lose the shit.
language. You can be shit faced, shit out of luck, or have shit for brains. With a little effort, you can get your shit together, find a place for your shit or decide to shit or get off the pot. You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, and tell others to eat shit and die. Some people know their shit while others can't tell the difference between shit and shineola. There are lucky shits, dumb shits, crazy shits, and sweet shits. There is bull shit, horse shit and chicken shit. You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, or duck when shit hits the fan. You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in shit. Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain shitty. Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit, and there are times when you feel like shit. You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a lot of weird shit. You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit, or find yourself up shit creek without a paddle. Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other times you
swim in a sea of shit and come out smelling like a rose. When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of creation.
2. A more harsh word for poop
3. Something that is horribly written/played.
2.The myspace band, Dawn The Abyss plays like shit for being an epic metal band.
2) Geographical position 2 - At 21 o'clock, I'm leaving this SHIT.
3) Adjective - You're SHIT.
4) Quantitative auxiliary - I work to hell and I don't get SHIT.
5) Profissional specialization - He only makes SHIT.
6) MBA - He makes a lot of SHIT.
7) Synonym of coward - He is a piece of SHIT.
8) Admiration - Holy SHIT.
9) Question - You made shit, right?
10) Visual indicator - I can't see SHIT.
11) Specie indicator - What does this SHIT think he is?
12) Mess indicator - Everything is SHIT.
13) Job - If you reading so far, it means you aren't doing SHIT.