1. Slang name for America Online, an internet service provider for morons. They over-charge the clueless for unreliable access to a dumbed-down, slowed-down, sanitized, homoginized, white bread version of the internet while serving up lame, annoying, banner ads and pop-ups.
2. The internet with training wheels.
1. A telethon or pledge drive repeated so often that it becomes a constant, shameless, begging for money.
2. That period of time every few months when your local PBS station preempts all your favorite shows and instead runs crap you have zero interest in, interrupting it every ten minutes to beg for money.
Oh Christ! Frontline isn't on tonight because PBS is doing another fucking begathon.
1. A user of the WebTV service which allows people to surf the Internet on their televisions. Generally considered lame and trailer-trashy as compared to using a real computer.
2. Someone ignorant and utterly lacking in computer skills.
Damn, that stupid webbie needs to get himself a clue and a real computer.